October 16, 2013

crushing on brika!

You know that feeling of excitement when you've just discovered a new blog, website, app, store etc? I'm talking like, you're glued to it for the first week or two non-stop! This is how I feel about Brika!

What is Brika you ask? (other than your new favourite place to shop!)
"By featuring the work of authentic makers, artisans and designers, we've created an online shopping experience that celebrates modern craft, storytelling and the belief that our lives are as beautiful as we wish to make them."

I was immediately drawn to Brika not only because of the beautiful pieces they sell, but because I felt connected right away to the artists and what they create. I absolutely adore their website and the layout, I found myself exploring all the things Brika has to offer for hours on end.

Last week I had the opportunity to check out their pop up shop in Toronto (at Hudson's Bay!) and I was like a kid in a candy store! I wanted all the things. Everything is so pretty, so perfect, so cute. If you live in Toronto, you gotta go check it out as it will be there at least through the holidays!

I was lucky enough to meet both Jen and Kena and they were absolutely lovely. They were both so kind and excited to be there, and their passion for creativity and their brand really showed. I felt so inspired after just being in their presence!

So, what are you waiting for? Hop on the Brika train! After all, today marks only 10 more weeks until Christmas(!!!) Buy handmade! ♥

[ get connected ]
// website - brika.com
// twitter - @ShopBrika
// instagram - @ShopBrika
// facebook - facebook.com/shopbrika

"everyone has a creative spark."
[ all beautiful photo's are taken from the brika facebook page! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)