October 7, 2013

cupcakes & christmas & toronto, oh my!

Monday, here we go again! Time to start the week off right!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to get an invite to check out the holiday preview menu at the cutest little spot in Toronto called Bite Bar! // talk about the most perfect event ever for me! Not only were we talking cupcakes, but CHRISTMAS and above all it's in my cityyy Toronto!

Bite Bar was absolutely adorable! The perfect little spot to get together with a few girlfriends and catch up over a martini, dessert tea and some bite size guilt free goodies. What I really liked about it, is that there is nothing really like it! -- As you know I am a huge Toronto lover and supporter, so I love finding new places to experience and of course share with my readers.

I got the chance to meet and chat with Nisha, the owner of Bite Bar who was as sweet as the treats and drinks were that night! 

The candycane cheesecake was legit to die for,  as were the christmas inspired drinks we got to enjoy! It was simply devine and I am so glad we got to check this place. It's great to support new businesses in the city and I would definitely recommend you check out Bite Bar if you get the chance!

// Bite Bar website
// 57 Elm Street, Toronto
// @Bite_Bar on twitter!
// Check out BB on Facebook



2 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)