October 8, 2014

Cute Toronto : A Home Run TO


Tonight, I'm excited to share a Cute Toronto post with you guys. This series is just a fun way to feature my favourite city, the one I call home, Toronto. I post about some of my favourite spots in the city, so that anyone who is from here can check them out, or anyone who visits has an amazing list of places to see while they are here.

I am posting about one of my favourite vintage shops in Toronto ; A Home Run TO! It's located in the  heart of Kensington Market and it is honestly perfection. Jodi is the shop owner and he is such an amazing and creative soul. I truly always love going to his shop, because it's always beautiful and always changing. He works so hard to make the store look unique and gorgeous in every way and it's evident every time you step inside.

I love that every time I visit it has been transformed in to a new theme, or style depending on the season an what's current when it comes to all things vintage. From the most perfect housewares, to amazing homemade candles, to jewellery, clothing, and knick knacks - A Homerun has it all!

If you're every in Toronto, check out this beauty shop to get inspired. It works for me every time! Below are a few photos I snapped when I was there last weekend.

// Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)