December 16, 2014

Minted Review : The Prettiest Christmas Cards!

Oh hey guys! I'm sorry for my lack of posts, I've been busy being little miss christmas, and then getting a horrible cold after doing four christmas parties in a row. But after a day and a half of rest, I am on my way to feeling human again. Need to get to 100% again by this weekend so I can start all over again! 

I am beyond excited to be working with Minted again this Christmas! They truly make the most beautiful products that are perfect and pretty as can be. For the second year in a row I ordered our Christmas cards from Minted and beyond happy with how they turned out. The paper used for the cards is thick and smooth, and the colour is bright and wonderful. They have so many amazing templates that it was really hard to choose just one! 

This year I went with the "Tis the season to be jolly" template, with a photo of Pete and I at my pal Jenna's wedding last New Years Eve! So far everyone who has seen them or received one has been over the moon excited with it! :) 

I also ordered a few custom notebooks as Christmas Gifts, so I will post about them after Christmas so I don't spoil it in case the people I got them for are reading!

If you haven't had the pleasure of getting something from Minted yet, you should definitely check them out! Anything from Invitations, Save the dates, Thank you cards, Christmas cards, notebooks, planners etc! I could not be happier with how my goodies turned out and I'm looking forward to my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)