September 5, 2016

whish wedding - part thirteen, our wedding FLOWERS!

"with love in her eyes & flowers in her hair"
Oh hello there! It's Labour day and Summer is coming to a close, it's been one of our best yet! I really want to keep up with my wedding posts for you guys, and also as a way of me documenting every photo and memory. I already love looking back at our big day and filling all of the love.

Tonight I am gushing over our wedding flowers ♥ Pete knew that flowers were one of the most important parts of making our day perfect for me. I am a flower child through and through and I am constantly surrounded by flowers, and they make me so happy.

I knew as soon as Pete proposed that Becky from Blush & Bloom would be doing our wedding flowers. I've been following Becky on her floral adventures forever and have been lucky enough to get to know her the past few years. Her and her team are beyond talented and everything they create is like nothing I've seen before. Not only are they amazing at what they do, but they are a literal dream to work with. I had SO much fun meeting with Becky and creating the perfect plan for our wedding. 

Becky and I made the decision to let the wedding day flowers be a surprise (I highly suggest this if you have a incredible florist you trust) Of course I gave her lots go photo's as inspiration, but the actual flowers were a surprise for me on the wedding day! Annnnd let me tell you, it was THE BEST! When the bouquets and crowns arrived at my hotel room, I instantly cried. They were perfect, and then getting to the venue and seeing all the other flowers made me SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY! I cannot tell you how many people have made comments to me about how much they loved our flowers. They were definitely one of my favourite details of our special day.

For all of our flower inspiration & daydreams, check out B&B's site & instagram

Below are some of my fave flower snaps from our wedding. All photo's are taken by our insanely talented Photographer Jess Silva! Check out her site & instagram too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)