November 10, 2016

great wine with great friends!

H  E  L  L  O    T  H  E  R  E   ♥
It's been a really really rough couple of days. Without going in to too much detail about my thoughts on Tuesday nights US election results, I'll just say that there are better days ahead. 

I thought it would be fun to share this blog post about some of my favourite things! Wine, Friends & Sunday's! Oh and what better way to spend my favourite day of the week then spending time with some of my favourite people, in my favourite city, drinking one of my favourite beverages?

Yes, you got it! ♥ WINE! ♥ - I was really excited to try Inception Wine, I've seen it in the LCBO before and was obviously attracted to it because of it's pretty label (because let's be honest, we all judge wine on whats on it's bottle) - "Inception Irresistible White is a white wine made from a blend of Chardonnay, Viognier and Gewürztraminer grapes each harvested by hand at full maturity for maximum fruit expression and crispness. On the palate, the wine is refreshing and just a touch sweet." This bottle retails for $13.95 at the LCBO (sounds like a good Christmas gift idea to me!)


My favourite way to enjoy a good bottle of wine is with great friends and cute-as-can-be snacks. We are definitely the type to pair our wines with fun, simple, delicious snacks/charcuterie boards.

Pete & I went over to our good pal's Amy & Zach's and they hosted us so beautifully as always. Ames created this perfect little cheese tray to go with our white wine. And, can we just talk about how insanely wonderful their place is? Oh, I just love it. It was a bright sunshiny day so I snapped lots of photo's to share with you all. (Learn more about my talented friend Amy by following her on Instagram & checking out her site amykilloran.com)

What is your favourite way to drink wine?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)