September 25, 2017

f a l l . g o a l s

Well, it's officially fall even though it's close to 40 degrees out here in Toronto (woof)

I am so excited for it to cool down and for things to finally start feeling cosy and cool, as we approach my favourite time of year (fall - Christmas, what a dream!)

You guys know me, I always need to get my goals down! Here's what I have so far and I will add to it as we go, especially as soon we this sticky hot weather leaves us ;)

- make a delicious meal in the crock pot
- read two books
- publish five blog posts
- make hot toddies
- do a gallery wall in our room
- make our home the most hygge ever
- have coffee & baileys on our patio
- stock up on fall candles
- go to the one-of-a-kind show with my bff
- watch when harry met sally, mermaids & hocus pocus
- watch the new season of stranger things
- have a pumpkin spice latte, obvi
- dress up for halloween this year
- make a dessert
- watch a sunday football game
- fill our home with fall decor
- have a scary movie night
- make some homemade french onion soup
- make homemade mint tea
- have a creative night & get crafty
- listen to a new podcast
- book our air b&b's for our trip
- have cosy moments at our sweet home with my hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)