November 5, 2017

Negroni Bay Recipe!

OH  HELLO,
g   o   r   g   e   o   u   s!
This is exciting, two posts in one day (omg!) and boy does it feel good. It's only "6pm" and I feel like I've totally crushed this Sunday. That extra hour has been really good to me.

One thing I got to do this weekend was make one seriously delicious (and beautiful) cocktail. As you probably know, Pete and I absolutely love hosting people to our home! We enjoy preparing our house, lots of snacks and of course that always includes delicious cocktails for our guests to enjoy.

Today I'm sharing with you a great & simple cocktail with Georgian Bay Gin (my favourite!) This is a good one now that the weather is getting cooler and more cosy. Hope you enjoy!

Negroni Bay:
3/4 oz. Georgian Bay Gin
3/4 oz. Italian Sweet Vermouth
3/4 oz. Aperol
3/4 oz. Cointreau
2 Dash Orange Bitters

* Add all ingredients to a mixing glass and stir (or shake!) with ice. Strain into an old fashioned glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with orange zest.

Enjoy with friends & people you love! This was so delicious. Pete and I loved it and will definitely be making it again when we have friends over at our place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)