March 6, 2018

happy birthday to my boo (toronto)

h a p p y   b i r t h d a y ,
t o r o n t o !!!

Today is Toronto's birthday! My favourite city, and the place I call home. I love this city and feel beyond lucky to of been able to call it home for the past ten years! As soon as I was ready to live on my own, Toronto was where I wanted to be. In High School I'd take the go train downtown and walk around the city, shop, and admire the excitement of such a vibrant and diverse city.

I love Toronto for a lot of reasons. I've always been a city girl, and I am so thankful my hubby happens to share the love of city life as much as I do. We both love Toronto and are excited to stay living in the city rather than the suburbs. It's such a special city and we love to explore it together.

I love to share little bits and pieces of my love of Toronto on this blog and my Instagram for y'all! & I thought I'd do a little round up of some of my favourite Toronto posts today in honour of my boo's birthday today:



 // crown flora :

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)