July 26, 2015

Cute Toronto - Anice on Ossington

Happy Sunday, Gorgeous!
It's been hot & sunny in Toronto, and I realized it's time for me to do my next Cute Toronto Post!

So, you can read here about my absolute love for Anice Jewellery. Britt is a friend of mine and is truly an inspirational goddess! She creates beautiful, custom, one of a kind jewellery pieces that I absolutely adore. Her motto for the shop is "Old Treasures, New Love" - she creates brand new pieces, and also creates something new out of old jewellery you bring in. I really wanted to do something with my Dad's wedding ring, and Britt helped me turn it in to the most beautiful heart pendant, that is absolutely perfect!

Anice now has their second location in the west end of Toronto (10 minutes from our place!) 102 Osssington Ave and it is absolutely heavenly, it just opened up and I obviously brought the camera to capture the beauty of the shop to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)