August 12, 2015

Cute Toronto - Toronto Flower Market


On Saturday I crossed a big one off of my Summer Bucket List! I finally had the opportunity to go to the Toronto Flower Market - some how I am always away, at a wedding or out of the city but Saturday was THE day! Now, I've currently crossed off 11 out of 20 things on my Summer Bucket List, I am slowly getting there.

The market is made of up local florists in the Toronto area, and I was literally smitten over the beautiful flowers available. It was hard to choose but I picked up one bouquet for our place and one for my Mom because she hosted an engagement party for us on Sunday! (so much love!)

My personal favourite vendor was floralora, a small flower farm in Prince Edward County. The girls were sweet and adorable, and helped me pick my own bouquet (see flowers in the bottom 3 photo's) Not only were they beautiful, but home grown and smelled absolutely devine!

Here are some photo's from my first visit to the Toronto Flower Market. It most definitely won't be my last! : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)