September 29, 2016

Penguin Book Shop Toronto!

hello there loves & happy thursday!

It was a really gloomy day here in Toronto, the type of day where you want to be curled up in your pj's with a good book and a cup of tea. I've read some good books lately and I am so ready for cooler weather and calmer days where I can get through my next list of books.

Speaking of books - today I wanted to share some photo's of Penguin's new little book shop in Toronto. I was so excited when I heard Penguin was opening a shop. I got to check out the office a few months ago for some really great events including the Fall Lifestyle preview and it was such a dream.

The Penguin Shop is located in the 320 Front Street West in the downstairs lobby of where the Toronto Penguin office is. It's such a perfect little spot for book lovers! They've got kids books, novels, cookbooks, penguin classics, and all of the most wonderful Penguin swag - mugs, tote bags, notebooks, shirts, pins, water bottles, etc.

It's the perfect little surprise spot to check out when you're in need of a little gift for your favourite book lover. I am definitely going to have to pop back in soon to get started on Christmas shopping (hey, it's less than 3 months away now!) I love that they are always keeping it updated with fresh new picks & goodies, with new books and gifts coming in often.

Love this little shop! Check out the website, Follow them on Twitter! & on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)