July 12, 2017

(tiny) patio makeover

Hello & Happy Wednesday! We made it half way through the week (and what a week it has been!) I couldn't be happier to be at home snuggled on the couch watching movie (Perks Of Being a Wallflower) WHY is this the saddest movie ever?

I wanted to share some photo's of our recent patio makeover! It was one of the bigger projects we wanted to complete after we bought our house. Believe or not, this is considered a pretty decent sized patio for Toronto standards. 

Pete and I love hosting as I'm sure you've gathered by now. We wanted a perfect little spot where we could sit out back with a drink, a book, a coffee or just each other and enjoy some outdoor time!

Pete worked with my awesome Step-Dad Blair to make this custom bench and table with us. Since we didn't have a lot of space to work with we measured it up and did a sketch of what we pictured. I am legit over-the-moon excited with how it turned out, and Pete and I are LOVING spending time out there and having friends & family over. Now if we'd stop getting all of this rain, hopefully we will spend even more time for the remainder of the Summer. Below are some photo's I snapped:

//  B        E         F        O        R         E
// A         F         T         E         R

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)